Grove TMS875-2 Truck Mounted Crane
Grove | Truck Mounted Cranes
Stock ID: TMS875-2
Price on Request
|Boom Size||40' - 128'|
|Capacity||75 US Tons|
Ask an Expert
Our expertly trained Sales Team is ready to help!
TMS875-2 Truck Mounted Crane | Grove | Western Pacific Crane & Equipment
The Grove TMS875-2 Truck Mounted Crane features the latest crane technologies and an 75 US ton capacity. With a new lightweight carrier design, this truck mounted crane roads up to 28,000 lbs of counterweight with no fall-off loads or wing weights. The TMS875-2 from Grove sets the new standard for truck mounted cranes with capacities up to 26% stronger than its closest competitor. The TMS875 meets California regulations as a one man machine.
Grove TMS875-2 Features:
- 40-128 ft (12,2 m – 39, 0 m) four-section, MEGAFORM, Twin-Lock boom
- Max tip height: 137 ft (41, 8 m)
- Optional 34.5 ft-57.6 ft (10, 5 m – 17, 6 m) telescoping swingaway lattice extension (manual or hydraulic)
- Max tip height with jib: 194.3 ft (59, 2 m)
- Engine: Cummins X12 6-cylinder turbocharged and after-cooled, 475 bhp
- Eaton manual or automated transmission
- Chassis-mounted outrigger controls with auto-leveling feature
- Manitowoc CCS crane control system with two full graphic displays and jog dial
- MAXbase asymmetrical outrigger position system
- Standard and heavy lift counterweight packages both interchangeable with TMS9000E and TMS9000-2
- Counterweights hydraulically controlled from cab or rigging remote
- Overall length: 46.9 ft (14, 3 m)
- Overall width: 8.3 ft (2, 5m)
Want to learn more about purchasing the Grove TMS875-2 truck mounted crane from
Western Pacific Crane & Equipment?
Call (866) 308-7667 today!