Grove TMS500-2 Truck Mounted Crane
Grove | Truck Mounted Cranes
Price on Request
Ask an Expert
Our expertly trained Sales Team is ready to help!
TMS500-2 Truck Mounted Crane | Grove | Western Pacific Crane & Equipment
Lighter G.V.W. without sacrifice in performance.
With a lighter gross vehicle weight than its predecessor, the TMS500-2 is a lightweight truck crane that features quick set-up and versatile taxi crane capabilities. For added efficiency, its strong permissible line pull means less parts of line are needed.
Two four-section boom options for flexibility
- 8,8 m – 29,0 m (29 ft – 95 ft) four-section, synchronized, full‑power boom
- 9,8 m – 31,0 m (32 ft – 102 ft) four-section, synchronized, full‑power boom
- 7,9 m – 13,7m (26 ft – 45 ft) telescoping swingaway lattice extension with manual offsets at 0°, 15° and 30°
- Maximum tip height: 39,1 m (128.2 ft) with 29 m (95 ft) boom
- Maximum tip height: 42,0 m (134.8 ft) with 31 m (102 ft) boom