Grove GHC75 Telescopic Crawler Crane
Grove | Telescoping Crawler Cranes
Price on Request
|Boom Size||36' – 118'1"|
|Jib Max Length||49'3"|
|Max Tip Height||173' ft.|
|Capacity||75 US Tons|
|Engine Model||QSB 6.7L|
Ask an Expert
Our expertly trained Sales Team is ready to help!
GHC75 Telescopic Crawler Crane | Grove | Western Pacific Crane & Equipment
The mid-• Valuable versatility — Telescoping boom plus heavy-duty crawler tracks.
• Increased productivity — 100 percent pick-and-carry; lifting operations on up to 4° slope.
• High maneuverability — Tackle the most rugged terrain. Go from truck to work quickly.
• Superior lift capacity— 70t (77USt)
• Leading gradeability — 64% gradeability (theoretical)
• Proven Power—Cummins QSB 6.7L Tier 3 or Tier 4 final diesel engine range GHC75 delivers powerful agility and boom length of 11 m – 36 m (36 ft – 118 ft 1 in).