Grove GHC140 Telescopic Crawler Crane
Grove | Telescoping Crawler Cranes
Price on Request
|Boom Size||40' 5"– 171'|
|Max Tip Height||229'8" ft.|
|Capacity||140 US Tons|
|Engine Model||QSB 6.7L|
|Counter Weight||77,836 LBS|
Ask an Expert
Our expertly trained Sales Team is ready to help!
GHC140 Telescopic Crawler Crane | Grove | Western Pacific Crane & Equipment
The GHC140 delivers heavy-duty lifting power and exceptional mid-range and maximum reach, with a boom length of 12,3 m – 52,1 m (40 ft 5 in – 171 ft).
Assembly of the GHC140 telescopic crawler crane is fast and simple. The crane is fully self-rigging and features frame mounted jacks for track installation and hydraulically installed counterweights.
• Valuable versatility — Telescoping boom plus heavy-duty crawler tracks.
• Increased productivity — 100 percent pick-and-carry; lifting operations on up to 4° slope.
• High maneuverability — Tackle the most rugged terrain. Go from truck to work quickly.
• Superior lift capacity — 127t (140USt)
• Leading gradeability — 57% gradeability (theoretical)
• Proven Power —Cummins QSB 6.7L Tier 3 or Tier 4 final diesel engine