Magni TH U 5.8 Telehandler | Western Pacific Crane & Equipment
The TH U 5.8 is a fixed telescopic handler especially suitable for mining.
Powered by a Deutz 55 kW engine, it can safely reach a height of 24 ft on rough terrain thanks to its 4-wheel drive.
The hydrostatic transmission offers precision and maneuverability. This machine is compatible with a wide range of attachments. It is equipped with the R.F.ID system which allows for automatic recognition of attachments and the creation of the relative load charts.
This model is equipped with the leveling system on tires allowing the operator to adjust the inclination of the machine. Thus, the entire load diagram is available for any type of operation, even when under normal conditions the slope of the terrain could affect lifting performance. The Magni TH U 5.8 telehandler is available now from Western Pacific Crane & Equipment.
- Extra lowered design to access areas with low ceiling
- Compact design for unmatched manoeuvrability.
- Available with Deutz Stage V / Stage IIIA engines
- 350 bar L/S hydraulic system
THIS MODEL FEATURES AS STANDARD:
-Cab and light protection
– LED working lights on the cab and the boom for greater visibility
– Directional driving and reversing lights
– Emergency stop buttons, inside and outside the cab
– Load monitoring via RCL system (Rated Capacity Limiter)
– 50 PPM catalytic converter
– Air conditioning system
– 6 kg external fire extinguishers
More Magni TH U 5.8 Features and Specs:
- Lifting capacity: 11,000 lbs
- Capacity at maximum height: 7,700 lbs
- Lifting height: 24′ 11” 299
- Reach: 14′ 1” 169
- Engine: Deutz TCD 3,6 L4 – Tier 4f
- Rated power: 74.40 kW (101.20 hp) 2,200 rpm
- Number of gears: 2/2
- Hydraulic system: 350 bar (Load Sensing)
- Length: 17′ 2” 206
- Width: 8′ 2” 98
- Ground clearance: 11” 11
- Unladen weight: 19,840 lbs
- Travel speed: 25 mph
- Climate control as standard: Yes
- Automatic accessory recognition: Yes