Grove GRT8100-1 Rough Terrain Crane
Grove | Rough Terrain Cranes
Price on Request
|Boom Size||39'2" – 154'3"|
|Jib Max Length||56'|
|Max Tip Height||239'4" ft.|
|Capacity||100 US Tons|
Ask an Expert
Our expertly trained Sales Team is ready to help!
GRT8100-1 Rough Terrain Crane | Grove | Western Pacific Crane & Equipment
The GRT8100 has been designed and built for today’s worldwide market with a 154 ft. 5 section main boom which provides better reach and greater versatility, combined with the NEW Manitowoc Crane Control System with user-friendly interface, tilting cab, impressive load charts, and extensive component testing.
- NEW TWO-YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY – with optional extended coverage up to five years.
- Manitowoc Crane Control System (CCS) – Offers a user-friendly interface, two full graphic displays, ergonomic controls and a jog dial for easier navigation and data input.
- Five section full power MEGAFORM boom – 46,9 m (154 ft) boom reaches full extension in only 160 seconds.
- Outstanding versatility and durability – designed for the worldwide market with Tier 4 final and Tier 3 options, three position inverted outrigger jacks and four wheel drive with 4 steering modes.
- Best-in-class loadcharts with optimal boom and jib combinations.