National NBT60 Boom Truck
National Crane | Boom Trucks
Price on Request
|Boom Size||31'7" - 128'|
|Max Tip Height||179' ft.|
|Capacity||60 US Tons|
Ask an Expert
Our expertly trained Sales Team is ready to help!
NBT60 Boom Truck | National Crane | Western Pacific Crane & Equipment
The NBT60 is outstanding in its class, and not just because it is the largest National Crane ever built. Even with its size this crane is still roadable without the need for additional permits, which saves time and money before the job even begins, all while maintaining the flexibility that National Cranes are known for.
- Tailswing counterweight
- Self-lubricating Easy Glide wear pads
- Outrigger design eliminates need for SFO
- Deluxe operator’s cab with air-conditioning, diesel heater w/defroster, skylight, single-axis electronic controllers
- Work Area Definition System (WADS)
- Standard and heavy lift charts available depending on chassis